Aviation Inspection Body
As a global leader in the field of 'maritime & superyacht aviation', we are an 'appointed representative' acting on behalf of the Maritime Administrator of the Republic of the Marshall Islands (RMI) and The Bahamas Maritime Authority as an 'aviation inspection body' providing compliance verification services to RMI flagged vessels.
Maritime Aviation is able to exercise its regulatory knowledge acting as an authorised 'Aviation Inspection Body' on behalf of the Republic of The Marshall Islands and the Bahamas Maritime Authority, for the verification and certification of helicopter landing areas (HLAs) in accordance with standards including:
• Maritime and Coastguard Agency (MCA) and Cayman Island Shipping Registry (CISR) via HCA
• The RMI Yacht Code
• The Bahamas Maritime Authority Yacht Code
• International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS) II-2/18
• International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) Annex 14, Volume 2
• ICAO Doc. 9261, Heliports Manual
• The UK Civil Aviation Authority’s CAP437
• Any other recognised regulatory document commensurate with the requirements of the RMI
For more information on the RMI Yacht Code 2021, please visit the RMI Yacht Code.
For more information on the Bahamas Maritime Authority Yacht Codes, please click here
If you would like to discuss our 'Aviation Inspection Body' services or would like to discuss regulatory compliance of your aviation capable vessel, please do not hesitate to contact us at 'email@example.com'